Commercial and Semi Commercial Investment Property Finance
These loans are for the purchasing or refinance of property that is let/rented to a tenant either on a formal lease basis or on a short term licence. In the case of semi commercial investment property, the residential element will require an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST).
Loan size will be determined by the rent which is then stressed by the lender using a debt service cover ratio (DSCR),not unlike a residential buy to let:. In addition a lender will also consider the following:-
- deposit or equity
- length of remaining lease
- tenant strength
- investor status and experience
Lenders do not all apply the same rates or DSCR and we will assess which lender’s criteria are best suited to meet a borrower’s stated needs.
We have access to a wide range of lenders who operate in different sectors from prime high street to specialist niche funders and even exclusive limited status lenders.
We can arrange finance for most classes of investment property including:
- Office space
- Shops and upper residential units (semi commercial).
- Industrial .
- Mixed use properties.
- Serviced Offices.
- Residential portfolios such as HMO & student accommodation.
Loan structures can include:
- Interest only mortgage periods up to 10 years.
- Long term repayments mortgages with term up to 25 years.
- Split loans with part interest only and part capital repayment.
- Fixed and variable rates
We would be delighted to assist you with your requirements. For a no obligation chat and indication of what we may be able to achieve.
Please call us on 0330 058 3981 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org