Commercial Investment Mortgages
These mortgages are for companies, partnerships or individuals purchasing or re financing property that is rented to a tenant on a formal lease. Profit is usually derived from the passing rental and asset appreciation . Loan size in this sector will be driven by the rental achieved which is then stressed, not unlike a residential buy to let. Rates however are not standard across the marketplace and will take into account the following:
- deposit or equity,
- length of remaining lease,
- tenant strength,
- investor status and experience.
We have a wide range of lenders who operate in different sectors from prime high street to specialist niche funders and even exclusive limited status lenders.
We can arrange funding for all types of property including:
- Prime Office and Retail space.
- Shops and upper residential units (semi commercial).
- Industrial .
- Mixed use properties.
- Serviced Offices.
- Residential portfolios such as HMO & student accommodation.
Loan structures can include:
- Interest only mortgage periods.
- Long term repayments mortgages with term up to 25 years.
- Split loans with part interest only and part capital repayment.
- Fixed, variable rates and cap / collar hedging instruments.
To assist you in giving broad terms to your customer please refer to our Commercial Mortgage Terms Guide which we update regularly or of course please feel free to contact one of our advisors on 0845 873 8706