Commercial Owner Occupier Mortgages
Commonly referred to as “business mortgages” these mortgages are for companies ,partnership or individuals purchasing or re financing property that is used as their business premises. The premises may be for example:
- Retail ie shop,
- Industrial warehouses or factories,
- Healthcare ie nursing home,
- Leisure ie hotel, pub,
- Educational ie childrens nursery, private school.
We have a wide range of lenders who operate in this sector from prime high street and building societies through to specialist niche funders and even exclusive limited status lenders. Our experienced underwriters will provide the best possible commercial funding solution taking into account your clients needs and status.
Loan structures can include:
- Interest only mortgage periods.
- Long term repayments mortgages with term up to 25 years.
- Split loans with part interest only and part capital repayment.
- Fixed, variable rates and cap / collar hedging instruments.
Terms and rates are not uniform and will depend on the overall proposition. Presentation is very important in this sector to highlight the strengths of the proposal and to justify the lending. Our wealth of experience and market knowledge enables us to present and negotiate the best possible rate and terms for each proposition.
To assist you in giving broad terms to your customer please refer to our Commercial Mortgage Terms Guide which we update regularly or of course please feel free to contact one of our advisors on 0845 873 8706